September 18, 2014
Pro-Tech Looking for Sno Fighters in the Rochester, NY Area
Pro-Tech is looking for customers in the Rochester area that would be willing to participate in photography and video shoots during this upcoming winter season. Each year Pro-Tech goes on site with customers to take pictures and video that will be used in our various marketing efforts.
Here are the requirements to participate:
- Sno Pusher models that are less than 5 years old. Filmed units must have little to no rust. Pro-Tech logo on sideplates.
- Provide Pro-Tech with list of properties and contact information to coordinate with on-site operators.
- Willingness to occasionally stage shots (positioning unit in specific way, mounting camera equipment on prime mover).
- Sign release form to allow Pro-Tech to use photographs and footage of your equipment.
Here are some benefits of participating:
- HD video and photographs of your equipment that can be used for your own marketing efforts.
- Potentially have your equipment featured in national marketing campaigns.
- Pro-Tech will provide new decals at no cost for certain units.
- Each participating company will receive a free gift bag of Pro-Tech shirts, stickers, winter hats, etc.
We are especially interested in customers that have specialized units (Super Duty, Foldout, Low Profile). When filming, Pro-Tech will work with customers to ensure that there is minimal disruption to their snow removal process. If interested, please e-mail us at email@example.com or call (888)787-4766. Thank you for considering this opportunity and for using Pro-Tech Sno Pushers.