January 12, 2015
3 Pro-Tech Sno Pushers You May Not Know About
Pro-Tech’s standard line of Sno Pushers continue to be the most popular containment plows in the industry. However, there are several specialty Sno Pushers that you may not know about that can help you in your snow-clearing endeavors.
1. ForkTube Sno Pusher – The ForkTube Sno Pusher allows customers to clear snow using a forklift. Companies that do not have access to standard prime movers can now quickly equip their forklift to clear loading docks, doorways, and even parking spots.
- Available in widths for forklifts from 6′ to 14′.
- Receivers are 3’x8′ and protrude through the moldboard 17.5″.
- Built on the same chassis as our backhoe Sno Pushers
2. V Plow – Perfect for clearing sidewalks, the V Plow Sno Pusher comes in 4ft, 5ft, and 6ft widths and is a hit with municipalities and their sidewalk crews. A 40″ version is also available for use on mini-Bobcat skidsteers.
- Classic “V” shape splits and windrows snow cleanly off of sidewalks
- Comes with 10 year warranty
- All sizes come standard with a universal quick coupler
3. Low Profile Angle Sno Pusher – Although this model is currently in Pro-Tech’s standard product line it is still relatively new to the industry. The rubber edge Low Profile Angle Sno Pusher is perfect for clearing snow from under fifth wheel pins of parked trailers and other obstacles.
- Offset design has potential for 6′ reach under trailers
- 30″ height for clearing under obstacles
- Can be used for windrowing
Interested in finding out more about these products? Send us a message or call us today and we will be happy to answer any questions.